Search This Blog

12 Mar 2009

Listen to wind of change


After months finally I could post again … these days I am busy with my veterinary service, I should pass it. Let me tell some about my daily life … first of all I should wake up at early morning, at 6:15 AM, while I prefer to continue my sweet sleeping.
At 6:45, I am in the army office where I design residential complex for armies, garrisons,… and many different things!!!
At 2 AM the duty is over, I can back at home … my favorite times of day is evening, when I am free to do what I like … and also weekends are my favorite days too, so that I can be in travel too!
I try to post more about my latest travel …
Anyway check this page everyday … you will find new things very soon…
By the way, Don’t forget to leave your comments …

2 comments:

shomare 9 said...

ala raghme inke dar neveshtehaye shoma ehsase rezayati nist,ama dustanetun motaghedand ke az vaghti sarbaz shodin , khubihatun 2chandan shode va b hameh sefaresh mikonan k hatman bran sarbazi.
shoma hamishe dar har sharayeti b samte ahdafetun pish mirid va in ghabele taghdire. baratun arezuye movafaghiat daram.

Goran said...

az Shomre 8 be shore 9
merc az nazareh eton...are traveller man hamisheh to heseh safare che sarbaz che bedon sarbazi!
merc az comment ay ziba ton...ishala dar safary badi bebinemton...thx